Ideas for decorating wedding banquets
What decoration will you choose for your wedding banquet?
Here we are another day, with a new post in which we will talk about wedding trends in table decoration.
We will show you a series of ideas to inspire you to choose the decoration of your wedding banquet, but remember that it is your wedding and that you must choose the style that you like or represents your banquet.
Before starting with the different trends, we will give you a series of recommendations to create the perfect environment:
- Pay attention to the details, as they will make the whole banquet style uniform.
- The choice of materials, flowers, table and centerpieces , the chairs, if you want candles, among others must be in sync.
- As we mentioned before, the style of the banquet and the wedding in general must also be in accordance with the personality of the couple.
- The time of the year in which the wedding is celebrated is directly linked to the decoration and style of the wedding.
- To project a pleasant atmosphere, with a good disposition of the tables.
- Many times we overlook lighting at weddings, because we think it is not very important, but apart from creating an environment, the lights you choose will help or not the photographer and videographer of your wedding. It is vitally important that the lighting is sufficient to capture the best moments of your wedding in all its maximum splendor.
After giving you these tips, we are going to start with the different styles of table that are going strong this year, to surprise all your guests:
- Tropical: A decoration very on trend and characterized by tablecloths and white chairs, which highlight the cutlery, under plates and the rest of the decoration. With touches of wood, greens, exotic fruit and flowers with vibrant colors and even with gold details.
- Bohemian or boho: Another style that attracts attention this year. As a general rule, these types of banquet styles link very well with green exteriors, with lights with garland type bulbs. The tables of dark wood like oak, and without tablecloth to appreciate the veins of the wood. Flowers in carefree vases, napkins and cutlery in the same color palette.
- Less is more: As the name says, this type of banquet is characterized by a simple but classy environment. With aesthetic touches in gold or old gold, beech wood tables. Linen, cutlery and decoration in light colors and pastels.
- Romantic: The type of decoration ideal for environments such as greenhouses, or with a retro touch. Where the actual and vintage come together and create a space with a beautiful atmosphere. In this decoration, crystal ornaments stand out, as do the large number of plants, wooden and gold-colored chairs and tables, tablecloths with country or Victorian patterns, and details in the gold or burgundy cutlery.
Now, we leave you with this Pinterest board created for the occasion and where we hope you find inspiration and help you decide what style you want to follow, or you can always mix styles.
If you want to see more inspirational boards, you can visit our Pinterest profile.
Visit our blog or our other post of bridal bouquets, where we update you on the trends of this year.
You can contact us here.