Are you going to get married and do not know what bouquet to choose for your wedding day?
The truth is that there is a great variety of bouquets for your big day. To start with there are several types of bouquets for brides such as bouquets, cascading, asymmetrical, long-stemmed, wild and endless types. Also you have to think about what types of flowers you want to choose for your big day.
We show you the trend in this year’s bouquets:
- Maxi boquets: Bouquets with large flowers mixed with small flowers, and with different textures and colors.
- Tropical: Perfect for weddings in the beach and sea areas such as the Costa Dorada or the Costa Brava in Catalonia. With colors of the same range, and with small flowers in a lighter tone to illuminate the bouquet.
- Wild: We already know that country style weddings are very popular today, and wildflower bouquets also. The naturalness of these branches, which seem freshly picked from the field, with flowers such as heather, the flower of rice, wheat, oats and limonium among others. They are ideal if the style of the wedding is carefree, bohemian or boho and natural.
- Green bouquets: It is a must in tendencies of this year, in countries like England or the USA, it is very fashionable and it is gaining ground to the wild branches. Among the different green bouquets, the one of Eucalyptus stands out, with a rustic but elegant, carefree touch, with a fresh tone and a special green this year. If you want to combine it with flowers, the most suitable ones are hydrangeas or peonies.
- Bouquets with small flowers: Trend in many weddings, this type of bouquet is characterized by all flowers are usually small, like lavender.
After talking about all these trends, we have prepared a Pinterest board so you can be inspired and we hope it will help you clarify ideas. But do not forget that the bouquet of your wedding, beyond trends, you have to like it and make you happy.
If you want to see more inspirational boards, you can visit our Pinterest profile.
Visit our blog or our other post from“Ideas for decoration of wedding banquets”, where we update you on the trends this year.
You can also see our services and our portfolio .
You can contact us here.